We are now ISO Certified Translation Company
We’ve become a certified provider of translation services, conforming to the international standard, ISO 17100:2015 and ISO 9001:2015.
Obtaining a certificate doesn’t necessarily mean a translation company is a perfect service provider. There is a much higher probability, however, that:
- translations will be of a higher quality;
- translations will be provided by qualified translators and project managers, as well as other duly qualified professionals;
- source texts and their translations will be treated as confidential information that will never get into unauthorized hands;
- clients will receive their translations on time;
- only the correct technical terminology will be used.
Another important factor is that translators (and revisers) must be compliant with the required skills and knowledge necessary to complete their tasks, as well as linguistic, cultural, and technical competencies. Moreover, a translator must meet at least one of the following criteria:
- a recognized graduate qualification (graduate = first degree level of academic award issued by a recognised institution of higher education) in translation or equivalent (if the course includes translation training);
- a recognized graduate qualification in any other field from an institution of higher education plus two years of full-time professional experience in translating or equivalent;
- five years of full-time professional experience in translating or equivalent.
These are, in short, the basic requirements for translation services providers to be compliant with the ISO 17100 and ISO9001 standard.
The compliance of our services with ISO 17100 and ISO 9001 has been certified by a globally recognized certification authority – TÜV Austria. We all strictly follow the rules set by these standards in our everyday practice, which should reflect in further improvement of the quality of our translation services.
Looking for translation? Contact us for a free quote.